On this page you will find all the latest updated information regarding the Hemlock Creek Sewer Project. Please join the private email update list to get notified when updates occur. Simply enter your email in the box above and join. You will be asked to confirm you wish to join the list in an email that will come shortly after requesting to join.
April 14, 2016 – Hemlock Creek Sewer Meeting (Recording)
If you missed the meeting, you can watch the recording of it here. Click play below. Also, here is a downloadable copy of the presentation from the meeting.
DOCUMENTS AND DOWNLOADS
Here are some documents you might find useful. We will be updating this page as information is available. Join the email update list to get notifications.
- City of Seven Hills Sewer Project Informational Page
- Need financial help? Please review the following low-cost loan solutions.
- HELP program from Cuyahoga County
- Cuyahoga County Department of Development
Four Component (4COM) Home Repair Loan Program
IMPORTANT DATES (Subject to Change)
Phase 1: City installs sewer lines.
- Spring/Summer/Winter 2016/17 – Easement and assessment process.
- Summer 2017 – Bidding for construction firm.
- Fall 2017 – Construction begins. Expected to take 1.5 years.
- Fall 2018 – Project completion.
Phase 2: Personal homeowner tie-in to sewer line and septic tank removal.
- Late Fall 2018 or Spring 2019.